Montelle Winery Donation Policy
Thank you for considering the Montelle Winery for your upcoming fundraising event! We are proud to support a variety of local non-profit organizations. Rather than in-kind donations of wine, we prefer to donate a Gift Certificate to our Klondike Cafe. Montelle Winery does not offer cash sponsorships.
While we try to fulfill every request we receive, please help us by observing the following guidelines:
- Due to the high quantity of requests that we receive, priority is given to local community organizations in our area/Washington, MO area. Unfortunately, we cannot contribute, or even respond, to all of the requests we receive. We are typically limited to areas within a 10 mile radius of Augusta, MO.
- Donations requests must be submitted at least 6 weeks prior to the final date to be included in your print ads/media/auction books. We review all donation requests once a month during the first week of the month.
- All requests for donations need to be submitted on the Donation Request Form with a copy of your letter or flyer attached. Please send via e-mail or mail.
- If we decide to do an in-kind donation of wine, wine can only be donated if the event is free and open to the public.
- Each organization is allowed only one donation per 12 month period.
Montelle Winery does not provide donations to the following:
- Organizations that do not have an Internal Revenue section 501(c)(3) status
- Requests outside the United States
- Annual or capital campaigns and endowment funds
- Conferences or seminars
- Donations for political purposes
- United Way funded agencies
- Private foundations
- Courtesy advertising (i.e.: yearbooks, flyers and school programs)
Klondike Café Gift Certificate: The certificate is only good for any items on our Klondike Café menu. Alcohol is not included.
If you would like to request a donation for your organization, please fill out the following Donation Request Application and submit with a copy of your letter/flyer to:
PO Box 147
Augusta, MO 63332
Because we receive a large number of inquiries, we ask that all requests must be submitted in writing. PHONE CALLS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED OR RETURNED.
To request a donation from the Montelle Winery,
please fill out one of the forms below.
|Adobe Reader||Microsoft Word|